TRIO QR®’s “Quick Release” design makes it that much easier to quick change between riding with
everyday shoes, LOOK® or SPD® cleat connections. With a push of a button riders are able switch which pedal style they need. Both TRIO QR® and the TRIO® Pedals come in threadless (Morse Taper) or standard thread…. Yes, that means they fit on any indoor cycling bike! Spinning has truly out done themselves with these designs. Whether you choose the “Quick Release” or not your members will enjoy the benefits that both TRIO® Pedals provide. With the over-sized commercial grade pedal spindles
and sealed bearings you will love these pedals just as much as your club members!
Spinning recommends the following threads for specific bikes:
- Threadless (Morse Taper) pedals recommended for Spinner® Blade, NXT, NXT-SR, and steel frameeSpinner
- Threadless pedal only fits 2012 (or later) model year Spinner bikes manufactured by Star Trac
- Standard Thread pedals recommended for Spinner® Pro and non-Spinner brand indoor cycling bikes
So what makes these new pedals so special?
- They easily accommodate other non-cycling shoes with their snap-in pedal platforms.
- They can easily be removed from a platform due to the patented quick release levers.
- They also adapt to SPD® and Look® Delta cleats.
- Added durability means over-sized commercial grade pedal spindles and sealed bearings to keep you logging miles.