Video of How to Use a Crank Arm Puller Tool
In our video we show you how to use a crank puller tool
- Tools Needed:
- Cotterless Crank Puller Tool
- 7/8" Wrench
- Be sure and remove the crank arm bolt before installing the crank arm puller
- Now that you have removed your crank arm bolt, to get the crank arm off you will need a crank arm puller tool
- The tool used in the video is a Park Tool marked CCP-22
- To see our complete listing of crank pullers, click here.
- Begin by threading the tool into the crank arm as far as possible by hand
- Then, using a 7/8 inch wrench turn the crank puller as far into the crank arm as possible
- If you only finger tighten the tool into the arm your risk damaging the crank arm, the tool or both
- Once the tool is fully threaded into the crank arm turn the handle of the crank arm puller clockwise to press the arm off of the bottom bracket spindle
For more info about this video and tools used click here.
Recently, Plyometric Boxes have really taken off as a great way to cross-train, especially with programs like high intensity interval training. SPORTSMITH carries a wide variety of Boxes, ranging from those that are adjustable and made of all-metal frames to fixed ones that come pre-assembled. Recently, we started carrying a new style Box, and it’s really nice!
These Wooden Plyo Boxes are made of super sturdy plywood, and have a landing surface that is entirely covered in a non-slip, high grip surface. The non-slip surface is very handy when trying to quickly knock out high repetitions ob box jumps. All of these new Boxes feature beveled edges for extra safety, and are angled like a pyramid for maximum stability. So no need to worry about coming down on a sharp edge. They’re also perfectly designed for heavier athletes, as they have hardwood support slates secured inside them. This not only makes them extremely sturdy, but also allows you to stack them for storage. Being able to stack these bad boys is huge! No need to worry about the boxes getting stuck on top of another one. Plus, stacking is a great space saver. Pre-cut hand holes allow for easy transportation, as well.
SPORTSMITH offers these new Boxes in three sizes. Sixteen inch, twenty inch, and twenty-four inch. They also come either assembled or unassembled. The unassembled ones can be put together very easily will save you a bundle on shipping costs. Lastly, we also offer a Box that has a really handsome red mahogany finish (pre-assembled only). You’ll be the envy of your gym when you bring in one of these! Get yours today!